This agreement outlines the primary terms and conditions between you and Solati Health.
• Effective date: This agreement shall commence on the effective date. This agreement will auto-renew
annually unless there is prior notice of cancellation.
• Payment: Payment terms will be net 30 days after the invoice
• Credit: An initial credit limit of $1,500 will be provided by Solati Health. Any decisions with respect to the extension, continuation, or termination of your credit availability will be a the sole discretion of Solati Health.
• Orders: All orders can be placed via Phone, Email, or Online at www.solatihealth.com. All orders will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt via email. The buyer will be notified in the event there are any issues or backorders related to each individual order.
• Craftsmanship Warranty: Solati offers a 6-month warranty. Since Solati Health has no control over the actual application, no warranty is expressed or implied regarding the results to be obtained from the use thereof. User must determine the suitability of this product for the intended application and assume all risk and liability in connection therewith. To review our warranty statement in it’s entirety visit www.solatihealth.com/warranty.
• CMS Requirements: If you choose to reimburse by Medicare, please make sure to understand and abide by DMEPOS Suppliers Standards.
• Resale Certificate: Retailer agrees to fill out a Tax and Use Certificate and submit to Solati prior to ordering any products from Solati.
• Concerns and Complaints: For any questions, concerns and/or complaints, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team directly.